Frequently asked questions

Find all the answers to frequently asked questions on this page

If I want to sponsor my partner to come to the Netherlands, is my partner allowed to work?

Yes. If you are admitted and receive a VISA, your partner can also work here without the need for a work permit. A partner gets same rights as main resident. The EngD in Data Science program has a high rate of international trainees. Not only the Netherlands, but people from all over the world. Brasil, Spain, Italy, Austria, China, India, Dubai, Australia and many more. So starting a career at the EngD trainee program automatically can also mean that you will become an expat. It is good to know what options are there if you have a spouse.
Group 5
Group 6
Group 7