Last revised: 22/4/2021
JADS closely follows the developments surrounding the coronavirus. On this webpage, we will provide you with the latest updates, guidelines and policies for staff and students at JADS.
Summary of COVID-19 measures as of 26 April 2021
- As of 26 April 2021, opening hours are as follows: Monday – Wednesday – Thursday 8.30-16.30
- The campus is only accessible for PDEng, MSc, and PhD students.
- PDEng: registration via DPdatascience@tue.nl
- MSc: In addition to attending lectues, attendance is only allowed after registration via Education.Support@jads.nl
- PhD’s: registration via email@example.com
- A campus card is required to enter the campus
- Employees: working from home is the standard