Frequently asked questions

Find all the answers to frequently asked questions on this page

I have an expired TOEFL certificate. Can I submit that as proof of my English proficiency, or will I have to take the exam again?

It depends. You might be exempt for the language requirements: • Students from the following countries and students who completed their previous education/degree program entirely in English in one of these countries: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the UK and the USA; • Students from partner universities for which agreements have been made that ensure the level of English proficiency is sufficiently high. Under the International Student Code of Practice, this is only possible for non-EEA partner universities that offer degree programs entirely in English. We advise you to contact us to discuss how to proceed.
Group 5
Group 6
Group 7