Frequently asked questions

Find all the answers to frequently asked questions on this page

Will I get a Schengen VISA for the data challenge week? And what about my current residence permit?

In case you get selected for the Data Challenge Week, you must apply for a short stay Schengen VISA yourself. If you have a current residence permit, it needs to remain valid up until the end of the Data Challenge Week. This is your own responsibility. When you get selected for the traineeship, you will receive a job-offer and the HR-department will take care of the VISA application. See more information about this on TU/e website: Before arrival at TU/e as an international employee (
Group 5
Group 6
Group 7