Frequently asked questions

Find all the answers to frequently asked questions on this page

Do I need a VISA to apply for the EngD in Data Science program?

If you have a non-EU nationality, you will need to take care of your visa and residence permit (and those of your partner/children). You will be asked to provide some information and documents necessary for the application at the Dutch Immigration Service (IND). To pick up your Dutch visa to be able to enter the Netherlands, you will need to schedule an appointment at the Dutch embassy in your region. Set your first step via the website of the website of the Government of the Netherlands regarding long stay VISA (MVV).
Group 5
Group 6
Group 7